A skin perfecting Retinol serum that improves skin’s surface as it treats signs of sun damage, rough texture, wrinkles, and surface imperfections.
- Combination Skin
- Oily Skin
BEST WAY TO USE
Limit initial use to three times per week, applying two to three drops, only in the evening after cleansing. Gradually increase the frequency of application to every night. If using a water-based serum, this should be applied before the 0,5% Retinol. Can be diluted with another product to reduce strength.
SAY GOODBYE TO
Sun damage **** (4/5)
Fine lines / wrinkles **** (4/5)
Dullness / poor complexion **** (4/5)
Loss of firmness / elasticity **** (4/5)
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- If irritation occurs stop use. If the problem persists see a doctor.
- Slight tingling may occur.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin.
- Do not use with other Retinoid treatments.
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure.
- Retinol can cause irritation and or sensitisation, presenting as redness, flaking, tenderness and dryness, especially around the eyes and mouth, in the early stages of treatment while skin builds tolerance. If this occurs reduce the frequency of application
Retinol is an inherently unstable ingredient and is typically dissolved in oil to maintain it’s stability. 0.5% Retinol is a well tolerated, stable formulation which can be used by a wider range of skin types. A powerful therapy without the inherent oiliness of conventional Retinol therapies.
Retinol, a Vitamin A derivative, is effective for ageing, acne and dark spot concerns. Retinol inhibits collagen breakdown that causes elastosis, unclogs blocked pores, reducing acne breakouts. Promotes cell turnover, encouraging new cell growth for a more even complexion.