The Powerful Vitamin A
A powerful yet tolerable skin perfecting serum that improves skin’s surface as it treats signs of sun damage, uneven texture, wrinkles, and surface imperfections.
- Combination Skin
- Oily Skin
BEST WAY TO USE
Limit initial use to three times per week for two weeks, applying two to three drops, only in the evening after cleansing. Apply every second night for two weeks and then move to application every night.
SAY GOODBYE TO
Sun damage ***** (5/5)
Fine lines / wrinkles **** (4/5)
Dullness / poor complexion **** (4/5)
Loss of firmness / elasticity **** (4/5)
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- If irritation occurs stop use. If the problem persists see a doctor.
- Slight tingling may occur.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin.
- Do not use with other Retinoid treatments.
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure.
- Retinoids can cause irritation and or sensitisation, presenting as redness, flaking, tenderness and dryness, especially around the eyes and mouth, in the early stages of treatment while skin builds tolerance. If this occurs reduce the frequency of application.
More powerful activation of retinoid receptors in the skin with less irritation than Retinol.
Retinaldehyde, a Vitamin A derivative, is the precursor to Retinoid acid. Effective for ageing, acne and dark spot concerns, Retinaldehyde inhibits collagen breakdown, reduces dermal elastosis, and significantly improves photo aged skin. It also unclogs blocked pores, improving black heads and breakouts. Promotes cell turnover, encouraging new cell growth for a more even complexion.