Litchi and Titch
A clarifying blend of plant oils focused on clearing, calming and healing sensitive, teenage, problem or hormonal skins.
Boasting HERO ingredients of Hemp, Kalahari Melon Seed, Vit E, Carrot Seed and Hazelnut oils, our BREAKTHROUGH SERUM has been formulated to deliver soothing and healing skin nutrition.
Remember, oilier skins love natural oils. Adding the right oils to your skin does not lead to further oil production, but works to combat the issues associated with excess sebum.
Using your serum:
- Introduce serums slowly into your skincare routine. They are powerful and your skin may need to adjust to them.
- Use our serums day or night.
- Use as a stand-alone product, or mix into day and night creams for extra plant power.
- Use as little as 3, or as many as 10 drops depending on your skins needs.
- A variety of serums from our range can be used in conjunction with each other. For example, you could use Serum No.1 every day and Serum No.4 when you feel your skin needs an extra boost.
- Serums form a wonderful foundation to your skin before applying makeup.
- Apply around 5 - 7 drops of Serum to your skin, after cleansing and misting your face.
- Top Tip: Misting helps to dampen the skin and aids absorption of the serum into the epidermis.
- Next, add your daily moisturizer and makeup if necessary.
- Apply around 8 - 10 drops of Serum to your skin, after cleansing and misting your face.
- If you feel necessary, add your night moisturizer, however, a good amount of serum is all you need for overnight skin health
- Top Tip: Place an old scarf on your pillow to prevent the oils from staining your linen.
Squalane (Sugar Cane derived), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp seed) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Citrullus lanatus (Kalahari Melon seed) oil, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower seed) oil, Corylus avellana (Hazelnut) oil, y-Tocopherol (Vit E), Daucus carota (Carrot seed) oil, Anthemis nobillis (Roman Chamomile flower) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender flower) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree flower) oil.